5.07.2012

Not so fun

Yesterday Sarah and I went to the barn to help with therapy lessons and forgot water. It was extremely hot and we looked like we were going to fall over plus I forgot to put sunscreen on and I am burnt so bad it hurts to wear a shirt with sleeves and couldn't lay in bed without it stinging. It feels like I'm on fire but there is no way to put out the fire except to what till it heals. And then this morning I woke up with a sore throat(sigh). Callah and AJ have been sick. 
Anyway I've been really enjoying my new camera though. It's great! 

I hope you have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, goober, sorry your sun burnt and I hope you and the rest of the kiddos get better soon. Glad your enjoyinh your new camera! I can't wait to see it and you!

    ReplyDelete