![]() |
| NO. I don't have a tattoo, I just like to write things with markers. :) |
i wish i knew what to write.i feel like i need to write since i haven't the last couple of posts.
i know it might not bother you if i dont write as long as i post photos, but i feel as though my blog is empty without words.
well. maybe next time i post i'll write something worth reading.
sorry i'm basically typing with i'm thinking right now :/
Ps. i wont be posting my 365 project photos here anymore. it's just to much to keep up with. but i will be posting them on my facebook so if your friends with me there you'll get to see the photos :)
much love
-anna


that first photo is so brilliantly gorgeous. I love it. I saw you posted it on shooting young on facebook and was trying to find your blog so I could follow you and I just realized I already do :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kinga! I've been meaning to follow your blog too. I'll do that right now, while I'm thinking about it :)
Delete